Visit our restaurant at 360°
Sébillon was founded in 1914 by Charles Sébillon in Neuilly, just steps away from the Palais des Congrès convention centre and Porte Maillot. In 1936 his nephew Albert Capelle took it over until his death in 1959. His wife continued the family tradition, carried on by Gérard Joulie since 1984.
The Sébillon is both relaxed and refined with that art of dining and hosting that here is truly a gourmet tradition passed on for nearly a century.